4 T extra virgin olive oil
2 T red wine vinegar
1/2 lemon, juice of
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 t dried oregano
One head Romain lettuce
1-2 carrots, peeled and sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
3 Roma tomatoes, quartered
1 English cucumber, sliced
1/2 cup feta cheese chunks or crumbles
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and oregano and allow to steep for at least 10 mins
- Meanwhile combine lettuce, cucumbers, bell pepper, carrots, and onion in a large bowl.
- Add vinegar and lemon juice to dressing and whisk together until well blended.
- Plate the salad and top with tomato slices, feta, pepperoncini, and Kalamata olives.
- Pour dressing over salads and serve.