1 lb. Cod fillets
1/4 C chopped Italian parsley
3 T coconut oil
- Lemon Sauce
1 lemon, juice of
5 T extra virgin olive oil
2 T melted butted
3-5 garlic cloves according to taste
- Coating for fish
1//3 C all purpose flour
1 t ground coriander
1 t ground cumin
1 t paprika
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add olive oil and lemon juice.
- On a shallow plate mix together the flour and spices.
- Pat the fish with paper towel until dry.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over med-high heat. When it is shimmering begin to coat the fish. Dip the fillet in the lemon butter, coat with flour mixture, and add to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side to get some color. Remove from heat.
- Add garlic to remaining lemon sauce and pour over the fillets.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 mins. Top with parsley. Serve immediately.