A quick, easy, keto-friendly meal on one pan.
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 lb fresh asparagus
1 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
6 T butter
Essence of Emeril to taste, recipe below
2 T olive oil.
Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Snap the bottom ends off the asparagus and toss in a bowl with the olive oil. Place on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil and roast in preheated oven for 8 mins on middle rack.
- While the asparagus is roasting, melt the butter in a small sauce pan over low heat, add the garlic and some Essence of Emeril.
- Toss the shrimp in the oil. Move asparagus to one side of the pan and arrange shrimp so they are not touching.
- Pour butter-garlic mixture over everything and then sprinkle some Essence of Emeril on the shrimp. Top everything with parmesan cheese.
- Pop the pan back in the oven on the top rack until the shrimp are just opaque.
- Remove pan from oven, squeeze some lemon juice over the shrimp and serve immediately.